Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)The Provincial Nomination Program allows you to live and work in Canada with a Canadian Permanent Residency. This Provincial Nomination Program is an important fast-track option for settlement in Canada and enables you to get a permanent residency visa.
Alberta Provincial Nomination
Like various other provinces, Alberta also runs its own Provincial Nomination Program, better known as Alberta Provincial Nomination Programme (AINP) with its specific qualification requirements and processes. This Canadian immigration service allows you to migrate to Canada on the condition that you have an employment offer from a company located in Alberta. For people aspiring to come to Canada with the intention of settlement, this nomination programme promises to be a great opportunity. In order to benefit from the Alberta Provincial Nominee Program you need to be duly skilled and experienced in your area of expertise. In addition to that, you should also be able to settle into life and work in the region and effectively contribute to the community.Benefits
- The Alberta Provincial Nomination Program brings along benefits for people keen to immigrate to Canada.
- The programme enables the successful applicants to gain permanent residence with the permission to live and work here and enjoy a settled status.
- Compared to the Federal Skilled Worker Visa, the Alberta Provincial Nomination programme is processed faster.
- The candidates having permanent residence in Canada can also apply for Canadian citizenship after the requisite 3-years residence stipulation is met.
- With the Provincial Nomination Program, the candidates do not have to go through the skills oriented points-assessment system, as is required with other types of immigration programs.
- Successful applicants are permitted to bring their spouse/conjugal partner/common-law partner or any dependent children under this visa.