Start Your Free Visa Assessment ...
Full Name
Where do you live?
Where do you want to go?
What visa do you require?

Capital Visas is a private Immigration specialist. We provide short and long term immigration solutions for our Private and Corporate clients. If you require our specialist assistance with a visa process you can fill out an online enquiry form or contact us directly to assess your eligibility. Capital Visas will never share your details with any third party. Capital Visas is not the Official Government Body or affiliated with it.

Dependent Visa UK

Call Capital Visas On 0207 100 1919

Enjoy the Company of Your Family While in Britain with a Dependent Visa UK
Whether you are heading to the UK under a student visa or just got a job in UK, you probably want your family to come with you to share in the experience. Fortunately, there is UK Dependent visa available just for this situation. In fact, when obtaining a Dependent visa for UK, you will find that there are even separate kinds for spouses and fiancés. A UK Family Permit allows the UK visa holder to work without restrictions, and they are allowed to wait until they arrive to find a job, unlike a work visa. If they spend at least five years in UK, they can even become a citizen by applying for British naturalisation.
Rules For UK Dependent Visa
UK Dependent visa rules explain that the applicant must be related to someone already in the UK, and must be somewhat dependent on that family member. A person who qualifies for UK Dependent visa include grandparents and parents over age 65, siblings, aunts or uncles, or children who financially rely on a family member in the UK. They usually must live with that relative, though there are exceptions if it can be shown that they get most of their financial support from the UK family member. If you need a Marriage Visa, both you and your spouse must be 21 or older, and one must already be settled in the UK. The Marriage visa is valid for two years, after which you can both apply for permanent residency in UK. You can also get a Fiance visa, which allows your partner to come to the UK for six months in order to get married. After that, you can apply for a Marriage visa.
It is not abnormal for you to want your family with you as you work or study in UK, which is why the Dependent Visa for UK exists. The ability for your spouse or other dependents to work immediately upon arrival in the UK makes Dependent visa particularly easy to work with. In order to make sure you and your family members will qualify for a UK Dependent visa, check with Capital Visas. The more information you have at your disposal before applying for a UK Dependent Visa, the fewer delays you will encounter during the process.
Capital Visas can assist you to get your Dependent Visa for UK
We have assisted many couples in moving to the UK. Our immigration consultants and caseworkers have a wide range of immigration expertise and experience to assist you in finding the right route into the UK and the best option for yourself from amongst the variety of Dependent UK visas available.
Capital Visas being a leading specialist in UK immigration can assist you in every aspect of your relocation to the UK. Feel free to fill out our online enquiry form or contact us on 0207 100 1919.

help & faqs
+44 (0) 207 100 1919
Latest news
Electronic visa waiver of...
From 1 January 2014, passport holders of Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates will be able to visit the UK for up to 6 months using an electronic visa waiver (EVW). The EVW, which can be created online, offers a free, fast and simple alternative to a visit visa.

Companies we work with

© Copyright 2010-2014 Capital Visas Ltd. All rights reserved. About Us | Capital Visas Complaints | Our Methodology | Articles | Careers | Capital Visas Reviews | Privacy Policy